Saturday, April 23, 2005

More News From The Psychiatric Killing Fields

Christopher Pittman who shot to death his grandparents in 2001 has blamed the psych distributed anti-depressant Zoloft. He said in a television interview last Saturday (9th April 2005): “The littlest thing would just set me off. I was like a bomb ready to blow up”,
and:
"It was just like these voices in my head, echoing in my head, kept getting louder and louder and louder. Those voices were strong enough to make me kill”. "It was all a dream, it was me, but it wasn't me."

A remorseful Pittman feels that he should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Christopher Pittman was just TWELVE YEARS OLD at the time of the shootings. He was given a 30 year sentence. The psychiatrist who prescribed Zoloft to a minor was not even charged.

Psychiatry is a crime against humanity. A crime that is supported with vast amounts of money by governments around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home