Monday, July 11, 2005

PSYCHIATRY - TOM CRUISE HAS IT RIGHT

From: http://press.arrivenet.com/hea/article.php/666132.html
Distribution Source : ArriveNet
Date : Saturday, July 09, 2005
Glendale, California -- (ArriveNet - Jul 09, 2005) -- 

The recent media on Tom Cruise exposing psychiatric pseudo-science has been great.

I have seen firsthand how psychiatry damages people.

My wife was once a poster woman of good health and vitality. In fact she was running to the mailbox at the end of our very steep driveway when she took a fall while I was out of town.

A neighbor made a call, somehow getting the police and everybody involved. She was taken to a hospital.

I landed at six the next morning and went directly to see her. Even though she had only suffered bruises, I found her totally unconscious; lips sealed, eyes closed.

I said, “What’s going on here.” But nobody would talk. They just skirted the issue and gave pills and drugs.

Nobody talked to me. I never got the psychiatric diagnosis until months later.

The psychiatrist had labeled her with a bogus psychiatric diagnosis, held her in the hospital and would not release her. She was drugged to a vegetative state. The drugs were diminishing, demoralizing and made her a non-entity. She didn’t know who she was, didn’t know where she was, or why she was there. There was nothing wrong with her to begin with. But she has suffered greatly from the “care” given her by psychiatrists, who are nothing more than glorified “pill-givers.”

Robert Hines,
robbyhines@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home