Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm right about anti-depressants, says Cruise


Indo-Asian News Service

London,, May 22, 2006

Tom Cruise is refusing to back down from his stand against psychiatry and anti-depressants, saying they harm people.

According to Contactmusic, Cruise, who is a devout Scientologist, wants to make people aware of the harm they are in for even though he knows that his opinions are unpopular.

He says: "I know this is controversial. And people don't have to listen to me. But they should find out about this for themselves. I really do care about people, and I care about the way their lives are being harmed by these drugs."


"I am not saying that women, men and children don't come up against problems in life. But drugs aren't the solution. There's this huge industry, this machine, pushing us to hurry up and put our kids on drugs. Well, you know what I say to that machine? I say screw you.

"Controversy doesn't bother me because I know what I am saying is right."

You're a good man Mr Cruise. My wife and children loves your movies also.

2 Comments:

Blogger louie said...

Tom Cruse is totally right about anti-depressants. Any kind of psy. meds is best to avoid and Psychiatrists should be avoided to.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sagira said...

As an effective medicine, paxil would surely provide you immense relief if you are in the grip of panic disorder, depression or generalized anxiety disorder but it is altogether true that the usage of Paxil occasionally facilitates certain side-effects such as headache, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat et al. These side-effects can yield serious results if not treated immediately hence take this medicine only on proper prescription.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home